When to use the compression body garment MHD Comfort?
- Recommended for use after arm or armpit surgery, arm lifts (brachioplasty), arms liposuction, abdominal plastic surgery, tummy tuck, DIEP flap, liposuction of tummy, back, pelvic area, buttocks, hips, flanks, thighs and knees
- This garment is suitable for patients undergoing multiple body contouring surgeries or post-reconstructive surgery
- This garment is also recommended as part of post-pregnancy compression therapy to help shrink the postpartum belly
- The garment is reinforced in abdomen area with double lined fabric for an optimal compression in key areas
- The breast cups of the vest are moulded with flat vertical seams to prevent irritation in the breast area