When to use the compression vest MTf smooth Comfort?
- Recommended to use after arm surgery; arm lifts (brachioplasty), arm liposuction or armpit surgery, back liposuction
- The vest is also suitable for lipoedema patients, because the garment provides the correct compression necessary for strengthening the hands
- The breast cups of the vest are moulded with flat vertical seams to prevent irritation in the breast area
- The compression garment covers the entire chest, arms and abdomen to waist with a wide elastic band to prevent the garment from chafing or rolling up
- It contains a special thumb loop, which ensures compression around the wrist and prevents the sleeve from rolling up or causing discomfort