When to use VB Variant garment?
- Recommended to use in the initial post-operative stage after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips, thighs, knees and calves liposuction
- Suitable also for all vaser lipo procedures in areas mentioned above
- The abdomen and outer part of thighs and calves is reinforced with double lined fabric for an optimal compression in these areas
- The legs extend to ankles and are finished with a soft lace hem, so the garment never rolls or squeezes
- The closure with three rows of hooks is located over the abdomen
There are no reviews yet.