When to use LIPOELASTIC® VD body BBO Variant garment?
- Recommended to use in the first and the second post-operative stages after fat transfer to buttocks and in combination with abdominal plastic surgery, liposuction for tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips and thighs and knees, fat grafting and lipofilling
- Suitable also for all vaser lipo procedures in areas mentioned above
- The front of the compression garment comes up just below the breast area with a narrow hem and non-detachable shoulder straps
- Compared to the other LIPOELASTIC® VD series, the VD body BBO Variant offers open buttock for fat transfer operations
- The shoulder straps cannot be detached, but can be adjusted for the length required