When to use VD body Variant garment?
- Recommended to use in the first post-operative stage after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips, thighs, knees and back liposuction
- Suitable also for all vaser lipo procedures in areas mentioned above
- The front of the compression garment comes up to just below breasts with a narrow hem and non-detachable shoulder straps
- The abdomen and outer part of the thigh is reinforced with a double lined fabric for optimal compression in these areas
- The closure with three rows of hooks is located over the abdomen