When to use VF body Variant garment?
- Recommended to use in first and second post-operative stage after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips and thighs liposuction
- Suitable after vaser lipo surgery
- Also a popular choice post ‘Mummy Makeover’ and for new mothers after C-Section delivery
- The front of the compression garment comes up to just below breasts with a narrow hem and non-detachable shoulder straps
- The abdomen area and outer part of the thigh is reinforced with a double lined fabric for optimal compression in key areas
- The closure with three rows of hooks is located at the front of the garment over the abdomen