When to use the VH body Variant garment?
- Recommended to use in the first post-operative stage after abdominal plastic surgery, vaser lipo, tummy and back liposuction.
- A popular choice for mummy makeover and/or for new mothers after C-section delivery.
- Ideal for petite frames and shorter women
- The front of the compression garment comes up to just below breast level, with a narrow hem and non-detachable shoulder straps
- The shoulder straps cannot be detached, but you can adjust their length as needed
- The abdomen area is reinforced with a double lined fabric for optimal compression in key areas