When to use LIPOELASTIC® VF body BBO Variant garment?
- Recommended to use in the first and second post-operative stages after fat transfer to buttocks and in combination with abdominal plastic surgery, liposuction for tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips,thighs, fat grafting and lipofilling
- Suitable also for all vaser lipo procedures in areas mentioned above.
- The front of the compression garment comes up to just below the breast with a narrow hem and non-detachable shoulder straps
- Compared to other garments of LIPOELASTIC® VF series, the VF body BBO Variant offers open buttock for fat transfer operations
- The shoulder straps cannot be detached, but can be adjusted for the length required
There are no reviews yet.